Hi everyone, we found a little tiny bug that made our game run different in different phones, so in some phones the ship would move way faster than in others, and that make the game a little too challenging (impossible to control, always dying, lots of fun).
The other big changes in this updates are some stuff trying to get the game to run better on phones that aren’t the latest and greatest. For now the background will start disabled but you can enable it by going to the settings page (it looks really nice but it is expensive to show in some phones, in the future we will try to test the phone or start with the background enabled and detect if it is an issue and suggest to the user that he can disable it to get better performance).
As always, a change log:
- Fixed a bug making the game run different on different devices, some times almost not playable
- Added settings to enable/disable background to improve game performance (disabled by default)
- Added new controller named TargetController which allows you to specify the point the ship should go
- Added a second background which moves with the camera giving a basic idea of parallax
- Changed ship animation to have more frames to be smoother
- Changed internal stuff to improve performance.
- Changed the graphics (background, walls, color of portals)
Also, we have a new gameplay video:
Remember, you can play it right now, just follow the next links:
Hope you enjoy it.