I was the only one who entered the contest this time, my game is named Codename: Taken. The idea is to survive as long as you can, there are red flying robots which fires at you and you have a green flying robot which protects you. The defender robot is a bit slow, so as you move away from him you become vulnerable to enemy robots then it is dangerous to go alone.
Here are the links for the game:
- Ludum Dare Entry
- Play Ludum Dare version
- Play Ludum Dare Jam version (extended)
- Play Ludum Dare Jam version (extended) for Android
- Source code
Here is a gameplay video:
And here a time lapse video:
The game is incomplete, I lost all Saturday making stuff for a game that I modified totally on Sunday. Some missing stuff:
- Finish the game when you get killed or when you fall from the borders of the world
- Increase points while you keep alive
- Show a health bar of the character
- Add a way to recover your health (maybe a magic mushroom or maybe only points made by survival time)
- Add some other objective like reaching some point?
Well, that’s all, hope you could play it and you like it. I will be uploading a time lapse video in the next days.
UPDATE: Added time lapse video.
UPDATE 2: I am working on finishing some of the listed stuff for Ludum Dare 20 Jam
UPDATE 3: Added a link to play the jam version of the game.